Ambassadors for Christ Miinistries of America (AFCMOA) is a family first Communion of Churches whose purpose is to Glorify God by effective Kingdom Work that saves souls, equips the Saints, encourages the body of Christ to be the best they can be in all aspects of life: spiritual, mental, physical, and financial.
To this end, one measure that helps the AFCMOA reach these objectives is the founding of our online Regionally Accredited University: Saint Paul Christian University – SPCU. SPCU will conduct its first classes this October for the Fall of 2016 Academic Year.
CERTIFIED CHRISTIAN COUNSELORS – YOU CAN RECEIVE GUIDANCE…
- Stress management
- Ministry and marriage
- Single Pastor
- Understanding and effectively use your gifts and talents
- Mental illness and the church
- Understanding the role of a Spiritual Father
- Time Management – The Family and Ministry must make compromises.
PLANNING AND BUDGET MANAGEMENT
- AFCMOA General officers available to you
- Ministry and you
The challenges of the Female Pastor?
Where does your husband fit in with ministry?
- Challenges of Women working in the higher offices within the Church.
- What it takes to be the wife of a Pastor.
- Leadership by example
- Training boys to become men
- Becoming a Good Father even if you did not have a role model
- Representing God First
- Train up a child
- The Voice of Youth
- Parents View
- Everyone has a place in God’s Kingdom